Enjoy Barcelona and all its charm! Make a plan to know the most important places, its culture and cuisine, views and live out the most of the Catalan capital. This is the perfect complement to a nautical team building experience.
Events Port Barcelona collaborates with agencies for many years in organizing events in Barcelona. They are experts in knowing the best places to hold a conference or how to organize a proper lodging. But, what could Barcelona give you as a city to host your conference?
- Among the first five MICE destinations in the world. It hosts big congresses such as Mobile World Congress and its start-up movement is important.
- Hotels in Barcelona are top quality: five-star and in some cases above the five star (luxury). Its infrastructure is according to the massive tourism arriving everybody – about 20 million people. It started developing specially for the Olympic Games in 1992 and during the past ten years it experienced an important transformation.
- Tourism is an important priority to the city. Hence it is ready for all kind of connections between activities and transports – from sport events to culture gatherings.
- Sea is very well integrated to the city. The beaches are few minutes away from the city center. Monjuich and Tibidabo mountains surround the city and are excellent view-points. Excursions to beautiful natural parks such as Montseny are just an hour away.
- Culture is everywhere in Barcelona. From small concerts to high class music in the opera hall are happening everyday. The city agenda is complete and it receives both international starts and local talents. Alternatively, you can visit the modernist buildings and its amazing architecture with Sagrada Família, Pedrera and other Gaudí creations. Art is also a major heritage from artists such as Picasso, Dalí and Miró.
If you have any idea of an activity you would like to do write us in this form and we will get back to you. We want you to have a wonderful time with us.